i started taking piano the other day. i’ve always wanted to learn. it’s something that i’ve always made excuses of why i couldn’t do it. no more of that. below is a pic of the sweet rig i got. blake let me borrow his M AUDIO keyboard. it plugs right into my MacBook. awesome.
on friday march 6, i was born. it was 1984, of course. so that would make me 25. a quarter of a century.
so, in light of that. i opted to write out 25 things that you probably already know, but wouldn’t mind being reminded of.
1. I have smelly feet
2. I do laundry way too much
3. I try to wake up everyday at 5:00a.
4. I often fail at #3
5. In over 3 years of playing baseball, I only hit the ball once.
6. I had an Apple sticker on my car before I had a MacBook (or an iPhone)
7. I just recently received an iPhone…it has changed my life.
8. I am easily amused.
9. I don’t watch scary movies
10. I am not the best movie critic
11. I wish I read more books in any given month
12. I sometimes indulge in Ricola Throat Drops (Cherry Honey flavor), even when my throat doesn’t hurt.
13. I would fail as a professional blogger.
14. I like energy drinks way too much.
15. I sweat easily and profusely.
16. I really don’t like washing the dishes.
17. I love Toquitos
18. I often eat late at night…and then wonder why I’m not losing weight.
19. I don’t see the sense in daylight savings
20. The only movie that has ever gotten me genuinely ticked is Changeling.
21. I could go for Tortilla Chips and Salsa anytime of the day.
22. I enjoy eating out.
23. I am slowly beginning to understand what it means to live in God’s grace.
24. I think a goldfish is a sorry excuse for a pet
25. I told myself I would never write out “25 things about me” … oh well.