There are probably more, but here are 5 things I love about Cedar Point:
- The Raptor (of course – although “the maverick” is coming dangerously close to becoming my favorite ride)
- The wide variety of people you encounter (did you see that guys hair?!)
- The fact that only half of the staff speak English
- Every ride is different (you never leave a ride saying, “that was just like…”)
- It is home to one of the few Chick-Fil-A’s north of the Mason-Dixon line (need I say more?)
There you have it. As long Sandusky, OH keeps those juicy chicken sandwiches around, you better believe I’ll keep going back!